Let’s take a break from skin care, and talk about two great haircare products that Dermalogica has to offer.
Dermalogica’s Shine Therapy Shampoo and Silk Finish Conditioner are pH-balanced to purify and stimulate the scalp, resulting in clean hair with a healthy, silky finish. Clarifying and stimulating extracts of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus remove excess oils promote healthy hair. Wheat proteins, Vitamin A, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Ylang-Ylang extract deliver a soft sheen and manageability.
The Silk Therapy Shampoo is a gentle, therapeutic, daily use shampoo that infuses hair with brilliant shine. It cleanses and purifies your hair and scalp and doesn’t use any artificial fragrances or color.
Some of the key beneficial ingredients are:
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract: stimulates the senses and hair follicles to help hair grow faster.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: promotes healthy growth
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil: creates strong, healthy, shiny hair
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil: a natural conditioner and treatment for the hair and scalp. Helps alleviate a dry scalp, helps hair look and feel softer, smoother and more manageable from root to tip.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: works great for unblocking the hair follicles, eliminating dandruff, and may stimulate hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: adds shine, body, and manageability, increases the hair’s ability to keep in moisture.
The Silk Finish Conditioner is an ultra-polishing hair conditioner that’s light enough for daily use and gives hair a healthy silk finish. It contains a lot of the beneficial ingredients that the Silk Therapy Shampoo does, including Lavender Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.
U Magazine (UK) named Shine Therapy Shampoo as their “Trend of the Month”.
New Woman Magazine (Australia) named both Dermalogica’s Silk Finish Conditioner and Shine Therapy Shampoo as two of the top ten products for medium length hair.